Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation Time!!

Old Reddings Mill Bridge 8x16 sold
Since I was requested to to attend the Richard Schmid Pre Auction Party....and Max and I have never been on one together...we....well, he decided that we should turn this into a full blown Oklahoma City...Prix De West...Rocky Mountain National Park....camping....plein air painting...Estes Park...Richard Schmid get out and get away!! We are very excited to get going...but I must finish my auction piece for The MGA first. Then I can start packing and get into the swing of things! I will post before I am gone..but will not while I am gone. Here are a few more plein air pieces for your viewing.
Getting ready...
Theresa Harvest Sundown, Missouri 12x12 sold
Coastal 11x14

11 comments:

David Lobenberg said...

Wow! We have a somewhat similar bridge here in the Sacramento area. I'll try to remember to post it on my blog. It's a watercolor. Like your hay field and coastalscapes.

Barbara Muir said...

Your work is just beautiful. Have a super holiday.

Barbara

Theresa Rankin said...

Thank you David!! I always appreciate your comments....The bridge was just so old...and I was in fear that it would be torn down at any moment....I just had to paint it! I look forward to seeing your bridge!

Theresa Rankin said...

Hello Barbara!1 Thank you...you are sure making my day!! Thank you, we are looking forward to our get away!

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

BRAVO!! Beautiful effort Theresa. Carol

Ambera said...

WOW. You have such an amazing sense of colour and value. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, I think your paintings are fantastic!

Theresa Rankin said...

Thank you so much Carol!!

Theresa Rankin said...

Thank you Ambera!! I feel very honored!!

Theresa Rankin said...

Thank you Carol for your comment!!

Theresa Rankin said...

Ambera..you are more than welcome as your paintings are beautiful...than you for your valuable input!

Theresa Rankin said...

OOps...I seem to be repeating myself!!